Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Under Construction

Be on the lookout for the up and coming website "Warm and Fuzzy". I'm in the process of setting up a site to sell my creations to any interested parties. Now I just have to figure out how to set up the paypal account to receive funds and take pictures of all the yarns and accesories I plan to sell. Wish me luck!

(in the meantime I'm trying to finish 2 scarves for my new mom-in-law before she visits in just over a week [I'm still weirded out by this whole thing so I have to keep my hands busy])

6 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awesome! Let me know when it's up. Will you be selling items for very sweet black dogs in the 25-pound range? :)

     
  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Yes! I am willing to make custom made items. Especially for cute dogs. :)

     
  • At 11:05 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Hee! That's so cute. And I was wondering, would you like a scarf yourself? I was thinking a while ago of making you one in return, but D said you probably had a lot of them...let me know :)

     
  • At 11:22 AM , Blogger This suzy said...

    Good luck with the site! I have a paypal account, but I don't know anything about setting it up on a website.

     
  • At 10:57 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    So I watched 2 episodes of Big Love! i am quietly hooked. i like barb and margene also. i think chloe sevigny is meant to be the difficult one.

    i'm also teaching myself to cable knit. how is the knitting going?

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger anne said...

    That's a very cool idea, Roxanne. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home