Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Do You Like It?

If I must say so myself, things are looking pretty snazzy around here. I think I may have finally found a template that I like. Well, without searching for one that blogger doesn't offer and then figuring out how to use it for myself.

Profile picture to be coming soon.

Ooooooo.

Aaaaaah.

Whatever.

And just because I can, I will be changing Bobby's name. Not his real name in real life (duh), but his fake name in bloggy land. Mostly because it doesn't feel like it fits him. So from here on out my son is going to be Nate.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM , Blogger Caro said...

    I've been wanting to post a profile pic but I hate pics of myself.

     
  • At 6:19 PM , Blogger anne said...

    I like the words under the title. You are very funny!

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I love the new look and the new title!! :)

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great name- for the blog and the boy.

     
  • At 1:11 PM , Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

    I like the new look and especially the tag line!

     
  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Caro- I liked your old pic. Very creative!

    Anne- I'm not a comedian, but I play one online.

    Suzy- Thanks! I did have a little help, though. ;)

    Liz- I've always liked that name and it fits much better.

    Rachel- Thanks! It just came to me so I went with it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home