Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Getting Down to the Root

I think I may have finally figured out a recurring theme, or rather person, that always shows up in my dreams. I believe that this person represents my inadequacies. Anytime I am questioning myself, this person shows up in my dreams.

In dream life, I am very aware of her presence but not afraid of it either.

In real life, I am very afraid of her presence.

In dream life, I am always able to have a conversation with her.

In real life, I am intimidated by her.

In dream life, I am able to stand up to her and she is the one who is uncomfortable.

In real life, I will probably never be able to be comfortable around her (if we are ever in the same room again).

10 Comments:

  • At 12:36 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Interesting entry. I'm curious about why you might never be in the same room as this person again.

    I dreamed about Zach Braff last night ;)

     
  • At 12:49 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Might happen, might not.

    So, was he as cute in your dream as he is in real life? I hope he didn't cheat on you. I might have to beat him up. ;)

     
  • At 1:05 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Hee! no cheating. in the dream, we were both into acting, and we practiced our lines together and flirted a bit :) he was very cute.

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I watched a movie this weekend that Zach was in-- The Last Kiss. It was pretty good.

     
  • At 9:45 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Liz- I was impressed by it, too. Except I wanted to rip his little head off until the "sitting" scene.

     
  • At 10:24 AM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    I've had some strange dreams lately and I'm not sure why. Nothing disturbing... just odd.

     
  • At 11:04 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Last night I dreamed that Seinfeld and Jason Alexander were in charge of a law school, and made special chocolate pudding for the students.

    I like my dreams :)

     
  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Did it have the pudding skin on top? (did you see that episode?)

     
  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

    Hmmm, vague post today. You have awakened my curiosity.

     
  • At 9:14 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    hee...no pudding skin. I haven't seen that one!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home