Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Can Crochet

While searching for some hat and scarf patterns I found a few that rather amused me. Let's see what you think.

I'll start off with the one that was probably my overall favorite. Anyone want me to make this for them? It's all the rage. I'll never be able to eat spaghetti the same way again. Although I do like how the girl's hair matches the color of the meatball.

How about this one? I guess if you're a Lord of the Rings fan and can't think of anything else to be for Halloween. Or want to keep your head warm while grocery shopping. Either way, you'll look like a freak. Cuz you ARE a freak.

Now here's a cute one. Who wouldn't want to have this atop their head?

This guy does not look like he should be wearing this hat. Anyone want to disagree with me?

Even though this girl looks like she's probably cute and the scenery in the background is rather beautiful, noone, NOONE can pull off this one.

I'm actually thinking of making this one for Bobby. Don't laugh. This is a serious one.

If you're a parent and a bank robber and want to have your kids be accomplices, you might want to check out this one. Don't you love the poses?

Check out this dude. Doesn't he look happy to be modeling? Yeah, I didn't think so.

And now, you have to read the story that goes along with this one. How cool is that?

***As for the prize for the blog naming contest, I have some actual patterns that you may want to choose from. Or if you want to google and find one for yourself, feel free. Or if you find one of the patterns I posted here to your liking, don't be embarrassed to ask. ;)

**Pssst....I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm willing to make anyone else a hat, too. I promise I won't come stalk you if you send me your address. Sadly, I can only offer to make you a hat, since Bearette was the real winner and she was offered a hat AND a scarf. Gotta keep things fair around here.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    I kinda like the picotbyheidi.com one. You know, with the frowny man. Maybe in rose :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home