Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

NYC here we come!

*My bag is almost packed

*Floors mopped and bathrooms cleaned

*Blister on heel of left foot

*Shopped for yet ANOTHER pair of shoes due to the fact that my lovely KangaROOS gave me a blister on Sunday

*Started knitting project at 12:00 tonight that I should have started weeks ago (and needs to be done by tomorrow....yikes!)

*Scheduled a few of our outings including buying tickets to the broadway show Curtains with David Hyde Pierce and a reservation at the French Culinary Institute restaurant, L' Ecole (this will be my first for both things)

*Hoping that I don't make an idiot out of myself at the french restaurant. I teased Ron that I would tell the waiter, "Don't bring me none o' them snails!"

*Why am I awake at this ungodly hour?

4 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM , Blogger Caro said...

    How exciting and insomnia causing at the same time! LOL

     
  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I can't wait to hear all about it! Are you going to meet Bearette? If so, we better see some pictures! :)

     
  • At 5:59 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Suzy - we're planning to have brunch on Saturday :)

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have fun!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home