Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm a great big sob story....so sue me

I have no idea what to do right now. Racing thoughts, racing thoughts. My mind already running through all the things I may need to prepare for if this is only the beginning of a long run of hospital stays. WHY???? The worst part is I don't know who to aim my anger at? Not hubby. Most certainly not. He is the victim just as much as the kids and I are. I want to cry. I want to scream. I want to throw myself on the ground and throw a big hissy fit like a two year old. I hate life right now. And then I feel guilty because there are people out there going through WAY worse things than us right now. But I still feel like I have the right to go through all the range of emotions (and I think I need to to get through this).

The brain and all of it's functions sucks. Why can't mental illness just go away already. I mean really!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    my fingers are crossed for you...hang in there! i'm sorry this had to happen...

     
  • At 6:05 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I'm sorry too. Go ahead and feel every emotion you want to, I think this is one of those times when you've certainly got the right! I'll be praying for all of you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home