Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Me Broke, Ready to Wipe Stinky Butts

I really do promise to get busy on my story writing. I'm still trying to recover from 4 weeks of not worrying about bill paying, job starting, depression, anxiety, or anything related to real life. It's time to get back to the 'ol grind and I'm not ready yet.

I still have not received ANY calls from the child care referral line from eager parents looking for quality child care. Hopefully they were just waiting til I got back from my vacation to start calling. You think? I hope so. I just paid bills yesterday and I had to take another big chunk out of our dwindling savings. Oops. I hope I don't have to resort to standing on the street corner with a sandwich board that reads, "Will Watch Your Child For Food". Somehow I don't think that's the best way to attract clients.

Anyhoo, I will entertain y'all soon. As soon as I can get my butt back in gear.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Sorry it's not going so well with the referrals...can you advertise in the paper? maybe hand out business cards?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home