Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Questions.......anyone???

I'm stealing (or borrowing?) this idea from Frema.

Since I'm not quite in the mood yet to post anything of any relevance, you can all hit me with some questions. I promise I will soon get back to the telling of my adventures in CA (I know you've all been holding your breath). For now, I shall go collect the rest of the leaves/now mulch from last fall before the next batch starts to fall down.


EDITED TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION:

You may ask me any question (or multiple questions) that you would like. Anything goes, but I can refuse to answer if I so choose since this is MY blog. Hit me with the questions! (not quite as catchy as Arsenio's "Hit me with the digits!" but you get the point)

6 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Hey R, what's the idea? i went to frema's blog but i just saw stuff about soup and hairdressers :D

     
  • At 11:39 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Bearette- the "idea" is you can ask me any question (or multiple questions) that you want me to answer. I guess I should have explained a little better. :)

    Anything goes (I guess).

     
  • At 12:43 PM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    You could tell us which blogger 'those' dreams were about :p

     
  • At 1:14 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    How old are your children?
    What's your astrological sign?

     
  • At 2:49 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    Are you still glad you all moved to Ohio? Do you think with recent events, things will be different for your hubby going forward? Last, but perhaps most importantly, favourite sex position? (Yeah, I had to go there.) lol

     
  • At 1:54 AM , Blogger jef said...

    If given a choice to live again, would you still choose being an american, a female and a mom?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home