Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Monday, August 14, 2006

I Think I See a Light at the End of the Tunnel (and I think he might too)

I am headed, once again, to the hospital to visit hubby. I will have the kids in tow this time as he requested to see them. He is trying to arrange for a "day pass" or at least a couple of hours pass to get outside and breathe in some fresh air. Supposedly we're looking at Wednesday for his release day. They just increased one of his medications and it will take that long for the doctor to make sure everything is going ok. I was really looking forward to him coming home today, but the doc knows best. I really have a good feeling that the doctors have him on the right track now.

He was always convinced before that no amount of medication would ever help him feel completely well (or anything near that). I was always questioning him about his doctor's appts. (trying not to be smothering but also wanting to make sure he was being truthful with the doctor but not really knowing because I was never at his appointments). "Are you sure there's not anything else they can do for you? Different combinations? Higher doses? Anything?"

**Keeping my fingers crossed that we're going in the right direction. I'll make sure we grab the correct map.**

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    I hope everything goes well. I have my fingers crossed for you.

     
  • At 9:05 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Liz- Yes, I remembered the Blizzard...choco cherry. It was almost all the way melted even though I stuck it in a cup of ice. I think it was still appreciated though. :)

    Stu- Thanks. Things ARE looking much better.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home