Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Did you hear the one about..........

This uplifted my mood a bit today. It's a joke I heard on the radio coming home from the hospital.

There was this couple that had two beautiful daughters. They were very happy with their children, but one day were discussing how even more wonderful it would be to have a son. Soon after, the wife became pregnant. Wouldn't you know it? She had a baby boy. Right after the birth, the husband headed to the nursery to get a first look at his son. He came back to his wife's room and said, "Our baby is the ugliest baby I've ever seen. We have such beautiful daughters. I can't believe that this child could be my son. Have you been cheating on me?!"

The wife replied, "Not this time."

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home