Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sometimes Love is Enough

We talked. We laughed. We cried. And everything else in between.

The lines of communication are open like they probably have never been before. I think that sometimes it takes an event such as the one we've recently been through, to put a completely different perspective.....on everything.

After discussing it at great length, we have decided that it's time for our blog worlds to collide (as George from Seinfeld would say, "Worlds colliding!"). So for anyone that is interested (oh yeah, I know that all of you will go peeking), here is his blog.

Also, from now on.......hubby=Ron.

I wouldn't want anyone to get confused (namely me).


5 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I'm so glad things are looking up for you, your hubby, and your family. I hope it only gets better from here. And, yes, I'll check out your hubby's blog, probably after I have my own puter set up again. :)

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    interesting! i checked it out right away. he is a good writer :)

     
  • At 7:11 PM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    Cool. I'll have to have a read

     
  • At 1:22 PM , Blogger jef said...

    Great, I will snatch a time to read his blog.

    I'm glad that things are going on the right track for you Rox.

     
  • At 12:52 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Suzy- Thanks. He stopped by your blog just last night after you left him a comment.

    Bearette- Most definitely. I feel so inferior in comparison.

    Stu- Hope you enjoy.

    Jef- Thanks, me too. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home