Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Looking Up

Tomorrow is the big day. First thing on the agenda.....Steak-n-Shake (per hubby's request). I talked to him on the phone today (since my chiropractor appt. was right in the middle of visiting hours). He said he's got a Top Ten list of things that he wants to do. He said if he feels up to it, he'd like to go to one of the nature preserves in the area. I'm not telling which one just in case there's any looney stalkers out there (maybe I shouldn't be using that word?). Yesterday, he was able to break free....for 30 minutes. The kids and I went to visit and we were able to check him out. We found a little area outside with some tables and chairs. It was his first breath of fresh air in a week and I believe it was much appreciated. We managed to get a bit wet (actually I looked like I had been in a wet t-shirt contest.....and I was later attacked by my deprived husband.....he said that it would be better to be in jail....at least they get conjugal visits), but it added a bit of excitement to the little family outing.

Jesse has been planning a "romantic dinner with candles for you and dad" for a few days. She and Bobby are going to cook dinner for us. Last time they did this, it was grilled cheese sandwiches. She asked her dad if he would want wine or beer for his drink. Hmmmm, I hope the menu has changed since last time. Grilled cheese and red wine just does not sound like a good combo to me. The ironic part is that she is planning this for Thursday and she had no idea that that's our anniversary. Aaaawww!


**I would like to leave a special note to Mr.Blogger. You suck. If it's not too much to ask, I would like to view my last few posts. I know my readers (or at least some of them) have been able to see them since I keep receiving comments via email. Stop irritating me or I may have to fire you.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I kept trying to leave you a message last night and this thing was totally wigging out!! So trying again....that was so sweet of them to make you grilled cheese. I hope my son does neat stuff like that when he's older. Oh and happy early anniversary!!! Have a great day!

    ~Lyns

     
  • At 11:57 PM , Blogger The Beast Mom said...

    Hi! Thx for the recent comments on my blog.
    I love your blog address by the way. whassup. too funny :)

    So I read waaaay back at the beginning of your blog (after reading all of what's currently showing on your blog page).
    You have had A LOT going on. I really appreciate your honest sharing. Keep on writing. We need more honesty in the world, even if it's about hard things.

    ~Beast Mom
    p.s. I'm going to link you - feel free to let me know if you don't want that.

     
  • At 6:11 AM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    Maybe you will get grilled cheese 'and' ham sandwiches :)

     
  • At 1:22 PM , Blogger The Beast Mom said...

    Just wanted to say I highly entertained myself by doing those interview questions you provided. I was in a bad mood last night and it made me get into a better one. Sometimes it helps to vent sarcastically. So thanks!
    -bm

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home